Here our a new specials for the next few weeks. Both dishes have been on the specials board before & have been firm favourites.
RAGDA PETHIS (v, gf)
Spicy mushy peas & potato cakes. Served with tamarind chutney, tomatoes, red onion & turmeric noodles.
An Indo-Chinese mash-up! Cauliflower & egg dumplings cooked in a spicy soy sauce with ginger, garlic & chilli. Topped with spring onions.
For those of you who like Spanish wine we have the
Monastrell wine, orange & pomegranate juice, spiced syrup, mint & lemonade.
Call in & try them.
After a few brew trials & prototypes we have finally found a recipe we are happy with for our house beer BOMBAY DAZZLER. Brewed in collaboration with our neighbours Northern Monk, this 'Indian Witbier' is brewed with Belgian yeast & our very own spice mix of coriander, ginger & cardamom. Its light but complex flavour profile makes it the perfect beer to wash down our spicy food.
Leeds Indie Food starts today & here is what we have in store:
* We're offering 20% discount for all festival passport holders!
* On Tuesday 17th May Tim Traynor of Founders Brewing Company will be bringing 6 rare beers & pairing them with our food. Limited tickets available.
* A special Bundobust pizza will be available at Tapped Leeds for the next two week.
* We will be at Keg Vs Cork at Sheaf St Cafeteria on Friday 20th & Saturday 21st May with a Schneider Weisse bar!
* We're teaming up with our good friends Laynes Espresso for a very special SOLD OUT BundoBrunch on Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd May.
For full details on the festival & our events please visit: http://leedsindiefood.co.uk